All-Cast Apron Feeder Pans For Extended Service Life
Apron Feeders are used to extract or feed large, lumpy, abrasive and heavy ores under severe impact conditions – including wet, sticky or frozen operations. JYS Casting’s manganese apron feeder pans are industry proven to be the best pan for moving hard abrasive materials. They are superior to fabricated and alloy steel pans in toughness and fatigue strength. The wear surfaces on JYS Casting’s manganese pans, which are subject to impact and high stress abrasion, work harden to a hardness over 400 BHN for long wear life.
JYS Casting’s feeder pans are made from a modified grade of manganese steel. Extremely high toughness is common in this alloy which ensures that the pans will not fail during extreme service conditions. This material is capable of work hardening while in service and can provide extended service life, especially over fabricated pans. Extensive inspection sections of conveyor assures that all links fit and work properly together.
Our Apron Feeder Pans Features:
- Heavy duty size: width is from 24″ up to 130″
- Superior quality: material grade is high manganese steel or other customized alloy steel
- Advanced process: it is cast by vacuum molding with good casting finish and dimension control.
- Each pan is aligned by hydraulic presses to ensure the straightness and flatness,which easily to fixed and removal.
- More longer service life
- Lower maintenance & operating costs with foundry directly price